I am a serial entrepreneur
and have been president of Sales Lab Incorporated for over 30 years. I
blog to promote my companies, new technologies, and civic and social interests. I am a loud and frequent
speaker on how businesses are adopting new technology.
Question - What would I want to learn when I go to a website?
- First, geographic location.
I lived in Washington DC for over 30 years, with a fabulous stop in Sausalito, California. I have had several national territories for global IT companies, so I know where the good seats are in most US airports. I now reside in North Carolina.
- Next, I might want to see a picture (click to expand),
- Perhaps a comprehensive bio, or a speaker's bio,
- And I probably want to know what the site owner thinks is important...what interests them,
- See Dick's Sales Model that has been creating explosive growth, abundant cash flow for over 30 years,
- I would like to know what others write about him,
- See the slides from a global webinar for startups,
- I would want to know what he might do for me,
- Sales Lab resources,
- Perhaps a little humor,
- Finally, I might want a way to contact, if I'm so inclined...
There. That wasn't so hard.Please let me know what you think